After almost 35 years in the flexible packing sector, our permanent commitment to quality and technology has led us to create and commission a new factory to meet the challenges of a more and more global and demanding customer network.
This plant, with an area of over 20,000 m2, has the most advanced technological processes to satisfy the requirements of a diversified market needing flexibility and a fast response.
A forward-looking team of people along with the most up-to-date technological means, as well as our constant quest for innovation, enable us to obtain high quality products to compete at the highest possible level.
This continued concern over quality can be appreciated by the fact that we have already taken the first step in the sector and have been granted the ISO 9001 quality certificate. In addition, we are committed to ongoing improvement through the development of internal programmes to achieve a total absence of defects in our supplies.
Our philosophy is to encourage constant improvement programmes and to establish close relations with our customers and suppliers, thus creating an atmosphere that reflects our competitivity.
The change processes we have undertaken involve all employees and top management. The measures adopted have one sole aim: to strengthen relations with our customers by renewing their satisfaction daily.
QUALITY, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
The Directorate of Aspla PLASTICOS ESPAÑOLES, SA intended by disseminating quality policy, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT, recognize that the quality, safety and the environment are a priority within the company and assumes full responsibility for the quality of the product offered and the Environment, for it unifies the objectives of the template to ensure proper management of the Quality System, Safety and Environment. Our efforts will focus on the following points:
1. - LAW ⇨ The Company policy includes a commitment to comply with the laws, regulations and relevant regulations and other requirements subscribed by the organization, that is, the company will ensure compliance with the law governing it existing and future applicable.
2. - ORGANIZATION ⇨ Provide a structure and resources to develop the SGCA, SGIA and implemented EMS and measure and review the objectives and targets set.
3. - ACTIVITIES ⇨ This policy is appropriate to the nature and the environmental impact of the services and activities of Aspla PLASTICOS ESPAÑOLES, SA, ensuring the purpose of the organization in terms of services and products offered and the protection of the environment and the conservation of natural resources.
4. - CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ⇨ will promote continuous improvement of processes, products and services within the scope of their relationship with the Quality, Safety and Environment assessed in advance the impact of any new development on them, continuing the effort development and implementation of technologies to reduce pollution in order to minimize the impact of the activities of plants and offices in the environment and in the development and implementation of the tools needed to improve the service, with minimize nonconformities in the development of activities by Aspla PLASTICOS ESPAÑOLES, SA.
5. - DISSEMINATION ⇨ disseminate, monitor and require instructions and Actions outlined in the Procedures Manuals are known and respected to ensure proper application of the principles of the Policy.
Aspla - PLASTICOS ESPAÑOLES, SA promote the dissemination of best practices and environmental quality in all areas in which participation or access, working and training their own employees to improve the activities thereof and environmental concerns, making them aware that the final destination of processed products is food contact and the impact it can have on consumer health.
6. - SYSTEM EVALUATION ⇨ The edition of this Policy is aimed at the nearest pool our efforts in achieving the objectives for which establish procedures for setting objectives and targets, and for the review of these and of the own policy in order to maintain its effectiveness and adapt to the changing environment.
7. - POLLUTION PREVENTION ⇨ The company will identify and seek to reduce significant environmental impacts resulting from the processes and operations carried out by it and to prevent pollution.
8. - LIABILITY ⇨ All employees Aspla - PLASTICOS ESPAÑOLES, SA be involved in the management of the quality, safety and environmental performance of the company, which will also be a mechanism to foster their sense of responsibility in this field.
9 - COMMUNICATION ⇨ encourage external communication both with suppliers and customers, as with health authorities. both transmit own concerns and the needs of its customers in food safety.
The adoption of this policy is a functional requirement in any aspect of the activity Aspla - PLASTICOS ESPAÑOLES, SA, with the achievement of these points supported by the implementation of a Quality Management System and Environmental meeting the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and ISO 22000.
The successful implementation of this policy is founded on individual concern and involvement of all employees under the control of the Directorate.
ASPLA - PLÁSTICOS ESPAÑOLES, S.A. – DIRECCIÓN